The VoiceLink Plus sound system is an essential complement to the interactive whiteboard system: Whiteboard for visual, VoiceLink to reinforce the instructor’s voice and amplify media sources. The system features a single-channel wireless microphone receiver with a 20 watt amplifier to power two or four speakers. With a VoiceLink Plus wireless microphone system, the teacher’s voice will be clearly heard throughout the room with ease. And the auxiliary input on the front panel allows the input of an iPod™, computer, or DVD to supplement the instructional program.
- One infrared receiver channel
- Two 10 watt amplifiers(20 watts total)
- Extremely easy to interface with most video projectors
- Speaker output (Dual 2-Pin)
- One line level auxiliary input
- Two sensor inputs
- Mounting brackets
- Ceiling mount sensor with 50′ cable
Drop in Charger for Handheld transmitter and up to two Sapphire transmitters.