The optimum sound-field system for large rooms
The Spectrum III is the optimum sound-field system with 100 watts of power for large rooms or rooms with high ambient sounds levels. Create a good intelligible learning environment over a large area with up to eight ceiling or wall speakers.
The four auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. RS-232 wall panel control of the line inputs, Fire alarm connection (contact closure), remote Teacher Security Alert, teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels via Sapphire IRT-60 pendant and Digital Feedback Guard (DFG) and switchable computer anti-hum circuit on computer input.
The Spectrum III is a four-channel receiver/amplifier with four auxiliary inputs, page pass through, and 4ea 25 watt amplifiers for 100 watts of power.
- 100-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- Fire Alarm Mute Input (contact closure)
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs)
- Page Pass-through with muting (even if AV power isn’t present), sensitivity control (25, 75, 100 volt)
- Four Line inputs for DVD, Computer, Aux and MP3
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Five band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
- Drop-in charger connection 5 volt DC, USB
- Powers up to four (8) speakers
Wall Mount Cabinet WC-400