Titan Neo, (DISCONTINUED)
(DISCONTINUED)TeachLogic’s new Titan Neo lowers the weight of this popular ac/dc powered sound system by almost 30%. The use of Nickel Metal Hydride batteries not only reduces weight signiﬁcantly, but also increases the run time of the system (while on battery) to typically 6-7 hours. A 4 stage LED indicator now shows remaining battery level.
The new low frequency speaker utilizes a neodymium magnet structure which signiﬁcantly reduces the total weight of the system. In total, the conversion to NiMH batteries and a neodymium magnet structure lowers the overall weight of the Titan Neo system to a mere 21 lbs.
The new Titan Neo also features a voice priority circuit that “ducks” the CD or line level input 20 dB when one of the Titan’s microphones is activated. A perforated steel grille has been added for further protection to the components.
Basic enclosure measures 11 ¾” W x 18 ½” H x 9″ D and weighs 21 lbs.
- Lightweight and Compact
- Neodymium speaker
- Nickel Metal Hydride batteries
- 4 stage battery level indicator
- Auto Scan UHF Wireless Microphone Inputs
- Durable High Impact Enclosure
- AC or Battery Powered 50 Watt (RMS) Amplifier
- Microphone Priority Switch
- CD – MP3 Playback
- Simultaneous Mixing of Program Inputs with the Microphone Inputs
- Lo-z microphone input (XLR or 1/4″ phone)
- Treble and Bass Controls
- Dual Line Input (RCA)
- Volume for Line Input
- Dual Line Output (RCA)
- AC Operable while simultaneously charging batteries
- AirLink Transmitter, (Ltd. Qty.)
- Bluetooth Receiver Module, (Ltd. Qty.)
- Dual Channel Auto Scan UHF Wireless Receiver Module, (Ltd. Qty.)