Ideal for student/teacher interaction
The Quantum II is a completely self-contained infrared wireless microphone sound system for portable use or permanent installation. Two wireless microphones can be used simultaneously, one for the teacher and a handheld for student participation. Quantum II has a powerful 30-watt amplifier and a full range speaker for complete coverage of a typical classroom. It can be complemented by a companion speaker for improved sound distribution throughout the room.
Quantum II Features
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Powerful 30 watt amplifier
- Efficient full range coaxial speaker
- Built-in wide angle infrared sensor for 180° reception
- Tone control, ± 6dB
- Auxiliary input for computer or iPod™ (3.5mm)
- Line output for Assistive Listen System or for lesson capture(3.5mm)
- Threaded insert for speaker stand mount
- Wall mount bracket included
- Companion speaker with wall bracket
- Folding speaker stand
Tripod Speaker Stand | SS-300
Folding stand for mobile application. Can extend to 4 1/2 ft. high and collapse to 20" x 4".
Quantum II has a powerful 30-watt amplifier and a full range speaker for complete coverage of a typical classroom.