A low cost sound-field system with RS-232 wall panel control
The same as our Forum system with additional features include: RS-232 wall panel control of the line inputs remote Teacher Security Alert, teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels via Sapphire IRT-60 pendant, Digital feedback guard (DFG) and switchable computer anti-hum circuit on computer input.
The Forum 232 also features an output for recording the day’s lesson capture.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs)
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Three band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
Wall Mount Cabinet WM-400