The Forum receiver is discontinued, and replaced by the Forum 232.
The Forum is the answer to the need for a low cost sound-field system for classroom presentation. The two wireless microphone channels provide freedom of movement and permits hands free performance. The two auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. It has two separate outputs for assistive listening and recording with active boards.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Three band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)